Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's good to be back....


Well, I'm still waiting to start my new medication, but I decided I would go ahead a start back on my workout schedule. I was really excited to jump back into running and swimming after too long of a break. I feel so much better after I do my workouts. It's so hard to get up and go for a run or jump into the water when it's SO early and SO cold, but I have never, ever regretted going. I feel so good after I finish, but I do end up paying for it in the evenings. Once I get the kids down and clean the house, I'll sit down and watch a show or two and when I go to get up it's extremely painful. When I wake up in the morning it's still really painful, but then it work itself out while I workout and then the cycle goes all over again. I'm so extremely anxious to get on the new meds. I find that I am very impatient when I am in pain. When I am trying to dress the boys or change Cruise's diaper, I get so frustrated and angry with them if I have to battle them the entire time. If you're a mom, you know what I am talking about... the constant squirming and rolling over while you are trying to dress them. I feel so bad because what they are doing is totally normal, but I get so angry with them because it's so painful. I am very hopeful that my situation is going to improve tremendously once I start the injections and I will have a lot more patience with my sweet boys.

I want to thank those of you who commented on my post, sent texts of encouragement and commented on FB. It was so overwhelming to feel such support and love from everyone. I felt a bit silly posting this RA business in a blog, but your comments alone made it so worth it.






























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment